Terms & Conditions
Use of Website
- This site is owned and operated by chinapalaceexcel.com. By using chinapalaceexcel.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of cchinapalaceexcel.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use chinapalaceexcel.com.
- No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of chinapalaceexcel.com copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Except as otherwise indicated on this site and except for the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this site, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are property of chinapalaceexcel.com.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Product(s) from China Palace Excel, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before you are presented with the Confirmation Screen.
- We also reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw prices and special offers without notice, although any changes will not affect orders which have gone through the Confirmation Screen.
- If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us before you place an order. If you do not accept these terms and condition please exit our site.
Takeaway & Delivery:
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- (a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- (b) you are at least 18 years old.
- All products are subject to availability. If products ordered by you are not available, we will contact you to offer a full refund of the item or offer an alternative item of similar value.
- Some products may contain nuts - if in doubt please contact us through our Contact Page or by phone.
- If you have any special dietary requirement do not order online, please place your order over the phone telling the staff your requirement.
- While we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our kitchens, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens, and therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect. Anyone with a severe allergy is advised to assess his or her own risk and consume dishes at his or her own risk.
- Payment for collection orders can be made in store when collecting, by debit/credit card or in cash.
- Payment for delivery orders can be made to the deliverer by cash, if you wish to pay by card please specify and the deliverer will bring along a PDQ machine.
- Cheques are not accepted
- Any card payment less than £10.00 will be subject to £1.00 fee charge.
- You can pay by debit/credit card online with PayPal, the safe and easy way to pay online.
- Upon submitting your order details, you are making an offer to us to purchase the item(s) you have specified in your order form. We reserve the right to refuse your offer should it be necessary.
- You have the right to cancel an order within a reasonable time (which is usually a matter of minutes) and before the order has been processed. An order will be classified as being processed as soon as food has been used to start preparing the order.
- Customers can cancel an order by telephoning the store to cancel the order. Our telephone number can be found on our Contact Page.
- Any order cancelled after the order has been processed will be classified as a "Bad Order" and will be charged to the customer, and no refund will be given.
- Any orders cancelled in accordance with these cancellation provisions and before the order has been processed will not be charged.
- Any payment made prior to an order being cancelled within the specified time will be reimbursed using the same method as used by the customer to make the payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order in circumstances where we are unable to fulfil your order for reasons outside our control. We will notify you immediately if this is the case and you will receive a full refund in relation to the Product if your payment has already been taken. When issuing a refund, we will endeavour to refund the monies to the card or account used to pay for the order within 3 to 10 working days.